At the law firm of Trombly & Singer, PLLC, one of the features that sets our practice apart from other firms is our diligence in preparing cases. Our thoroughness pays off even if the injury case or wrongful death claim is ultimately settled outside of court. If you are seriously injured by negligence, contact our firm to help you recover the damages you deserve. Contact Trombly & Singer, PLLC for a free consultation today.
Injury Lawyers in Washington, D.C. | What We Do
Our firm’s injury attorneys have extensive legal experience assisting Washington, D.C. and Maryland families achieve civil justice in a wide range of accident cases, including:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Motor vehicle accidents occur every day, and most could have been prevented. Whether you or a loved one was the victim of a drunk driver or harmed by another driver’s negligence, we can help you pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Slip & Falls: Property owners have a duty to keep their premises free of dangerous conditions. We have helped people who have been injured in slip & fall accidents, and elevator and escalator accidents. We have also represented people who have been harmed as the result of inadequate security, as well as defective sidewalks and defective building design.
- Medical Malpractice: We trust medical professionals to provide the best possible care. Whether it be for a minor checkup or something significant, being injured or falling ill as a result of negligence by a health care professional is terrible and our firm will help you fight for maximum compensation.
- Police Brutality: Police are entrusted to enforce the law. However, some exploit that trust and act unlawfully, injuring civilians. We will fight to ensure that your claims regarding excessive force and brutality are not ignored.
- Product Liability: Companies are liable when they place dangerous or defective products into the marketplace. We help consumers hold negligent manufacturers accountable.
- Serious Personal Injury: We have handled numerous serious personal injury and negligence claims, including those involving spinal cord injuries and brain injuries.
- Wrongful Death: We understand that no amount of compensation can replace the loss of a loved one. However, we can send a message that negligent and reckless actions will not be tolerated.
Fees in Serious Injury Cases
Serious personal injury cases require a substantial investment of time and money in order to adequately investigate, prepare the case, and bring it to trial. All of our cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. We do not charge our clients any fee unless we are successful in obtaining compensation. Contact Trombly & Singer, PLLC.