When attorneys refer a client to another lawyer, he or she wants to be certain that the client receives high-caliber professional services. Trombly & Singer, PLLC recognizes and appreciates the responsibility of handling a referral. The trust put forth is significant. When you cannot take a case, having a resource to turn to for certain legal matters is crucial. If a current client is facing a personal injury matter in Washington, D.C., we would be honored to be the law firm you choose. If you would like to get to know our firm or have questions about our attorney referral fee policy, contact Trombly & Singer, PLLC.
About Our Firm
Trombly & Singer, PLLC is an effective personal injury law firm. Our dedicated legal professionals focus on providing quality legal services and extraordinary personal attention to every client. We guide each client through their case, representing that client’s interests and protecting his or her future. If you are an attorney helping a client find representation in Washington, D.C., contact our firm.
Why Do We Receive Hundreds Of Referrals Every Year?
We receive hundreds of referrals for the following reasons, among others:
- You can trust our competence, experience, and knowledge
- Our attorneys apply the same personalized attention to every client
- Our firm celebrates an esteemed reputation in Washington, D.C. as passionate, effective legal professionals
How Do You Refer a Case To Us?
To refer a case to us, simply take the following steps:
- Ask your client to fill out our online contact form as soon as possible
- Remind your client to mention your name when they contact us
- Use our contact form to provide us with your client’s name, address, telephone number, and any other relevant information
Trombly & Singer, PLLC is an experienced Washington, D.C. law firm. Our attorneys are dedicated professionals with significant legal experience regarding personal injury, criminal defense, and family law.
Thank you for your consideration. We hope to forge a lasting relationship with you and your client. Contact us today.