It is evident that no one can be fully prepared for the physical, financial, and emotional turmoil caused by a serious traumatic injury. If you or a loved one were seriously hurt on account of another’s careless conduct, it is critical to discuss your case right away with an experienced personal injury law firm. The sooner you take action to protect your rights, the more likely it is that we can maintain critical evidence, interview essential witnesses, and otherwise start to schedule the case. If you need a law firm to help you evaluate the validity of the case and protect your rights in and out of court, reach out to our firm today and speak with our dedicated Washington D.C. injury attorneys.
How do catastrophic injuries occur?
There are a number of different ways that catastrophic accidents can happen and our legal team handles personal injury claims and lawsuits caused by motor vehicle accidents, serious falls, medical malpractice, inadequate security, dangerous products, police misconduct, and other unexpected circumstances that can cause catastrophic injury, including the following:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burn Injuries
- Neurological Injuries
- PTSD and other psychological conditions
As you can see, our legal team has a wide range of experience in a number of different areas of personal injury law. If you have any lingering questions or concerns, do not hesitate to reach out to our firm today. Our Washington D.C. catastrophic injury lawyer is on your side.
Can I pursue legal action after a catastrophic injury in Washington D.C.?
No matter how your injury occurred, if you would like to seek compensation for the physical, emotional, and financial burdens a catastrophic injury can leave you with, you will want to hire the services of an experienced personal injury attorney to help accomplish the following:
- To explore how the injury occurred, who was at fault, and whether there is a legal theory of liability to pursue
- To determine what insurance coverage (or other assets) might be available to fully compensate the victim
- To document and demonstrate the extent of your injuries and the effect that those injuries have on your quality of life, and
- To document and prove all financial losses and medical expenses, as well as any future expenses.
- By carefully gathering the information needed to prove your case, we work to see that you are fairly and fully compensated for your loss. Because we regularly work with skilled investigators, accident reconstruction professionals, and board-certified medical consultants, this permits us to attack some of the most difficult traumatic injury cases.
To learn more about how an experienced personal injury attorney can help you, give our firm a call today. We look forward to hearing from you.
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED WASHINGTON D.C. FIRM
Contact the experienced personal injury and medical malpractice attorneys at Trombly & Singer, PLLC for help with your injury claim.