After being injured in a serious accident due to the negligence of another party, an individual may wonder what their legal options are. In this case, it is best to schedule a consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you determine whether you may have a valid personal injury case. At your initial consultation, it is important that you show up prepared for the meeting and bring all necessary documents. Legal matters are typically very document-heavy, as you will find even at your initial consultation. Some of the important items that you should bring to your first meeting with your personal injury attorney include:
- Photographs from the scene of the accident
- Photographs of your injuries
- Medical records that detail your official diagnosis, treatment requirements, and potential for recovery
- Rehabilitation obligations
- Expenses that you incurred from the accident such as any paid or unpaid medical bills, the cost of repairing damaged property, lost wages due to time out of work
- Contact information for your doctors, insurance company, and any individuals who may have witnessed the accident
If you have been injured in an accident because of the negligence of another party, contact our firm today and we would be happy to provide you with assistance.
The experienced personal injury attorneys at Trombly & Singer, PLLC are prepared to represent clients facing legal matters after being injured due to another person’s negligence. If you require strong legal representation in Washington D.C. or Maryland, contact our firm today to schedule a consultation.