COVID-19 is on everyone’s mind, especially since it seems to be spreading like wildfire. Fortunately, there are several things you can do to ensure you are not spreading the virus, as well as help your chances of avoiding the virus. Please read on to learn more about things you can do:
- Do not cough or sneeze out into the open. COVID-19 is spread through droplets, so if you have to cough or sneeze, do so into your elbow.
- Wash your hands frequently, and when you do, wash them for at least 20 seconds with soapy warm water. If you cannot access soap, hand sanitizer will also work to kill viral germs.
- Do not touch your face, especially if you are out in public, as any viruses on your hands can enter your body through your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Social distancing is an extremely valuable form of prevention. This means staying at least 3 feet away from anyone you see in public. Additionally, if you can, it is in your best interest to simply stay inside as much as possible.
- If you are feeling coronavirus symptoms, call your doctor or local health providers and learn more about the next steps forward. You may have drive-though testing in your area at this point, which is a fantastic resource that you should absolutely use.
Here at Trombly & Singer PLLC, we see firsthand how the coronavirus has shaken our community, however, just know that as long as you take precautions and remain calm, everything will be okay.