Partner Ken Trombly, who has long focused his practice on clients who have sustained traumatic brain injury [TBI], was invited to speak at a two day members-only seminar hosted by the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group of the American Association for Justice. The seminar, held at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel in Washington, DC on December 1 and 2, 2018, covered a wide range of topics for attorneys who take on cases in this challenging area. Ken’s talk was focused on representing the brain injured elderly client, with emphasis on recent research on the connection between TBI and dementia.
Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Trombly & Singer, PLLC Honored by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers 2020
- What You Should Know About the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Preventative Measures You Can Take to Avoid The Coronavirus
- KEN TROMBLY INCLUDED IN SUPER LAWYERS’ “TOP 100” LIST FOR DC AREA, SECOND YEAR IN A ROW
- Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer