Partner Ken Trombly, who has long focused his practice on clients who have sustained traumatic brain injury [TBI], was invited to speak at a two day members-only seminar hosted by the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group of the American Association for Justice. The seminar, held at the Willard Intercontinental Hotel in Washington, DC on December 1 and 2, 2018, covered a wide range of topics for attorneys who take on cases in this challenging area. Ken’s talk was focused on representing the brain injured elderly client, with emphasis on recent research on the connection between TBI and dementia.
Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Ken Trombly and Family Host Democracy Summer Fundraiser
- Daniel Singer Featured in a Recent D.C. Pro Bono Center Video
- Record Setting verdict of $8.35M obtained in D.C. Superior Court
- Ken Trombly Donated Charity Performance at Fundraiser for Children’s Hospital
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer