On August 18, 2017, Ken Trombly was one of four invited lecturers who presented a program to local trial attorneys on handling traumatic brain injury cases. Ken’s lecture topics included calculating brain injury damages, overcoming defenses in brain injury cases, and ethical considerations for personal injury attorneys in brain injury cases. The daylong seminar was organized by NBI, a national continuing legal education organization, and was attended by private practitioners from throughout the DC metropolitan area.
Ken Trombly lectures about traumatic brain injury law
- What You Should Know About the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Preventative Measures You Can Take to Avoid The Coronavirus
- KEN TROMBLY INCLUDED IN SUPER LAWYERS’ “TOP 100” LIST FOR DC AREA, SECOND YEAR IN A ROW
- Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Ken Trombly and Family Host Democracy Summer Fundraiser
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer