On August 18, 2017, Ken Trombly was one of four invited lecturers who presented a program to local trial attorneys on handling traumatic brain injury cases. Ken’s lecture topics included calculating brain injury damages, overcoming defenses in brain injury cases, and ethical considerations for personal injury attorneys in brain injury cases. The daylong seminar was organized by NBI, a national continuing legal education organization, and was attended by private practitioners from throughout the DC metropolitan area.
Ken Trombly lectures about traumatic brain injury law
- Daniel Singer Featured in a Recent D.C. Pro Bono Center Video
- Record Setting verdict of $8.35M obtained in D.C. Superior Court
- Ken Trombly Donated Charity Performance at Fundraiser for Children’s Hospital
- Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Dan Singer Prevails in Significant Pro Bono Case
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer