On August 18, 2017, Ken Trombly was one of four lecturers who were asked to present a program on handling traumatic brain injury cases. Ken’s lecture topics included, Calculating brain injury damages, overcoming defense in brain injury cases, and ethical considerations for personal injury attorneys in brain injury cases. The daylong seminar was organized by NBI, a national continuing legal education organization, and was attended by private practitioners from the DC metropolitan area.
Ken Trombly lectures about traumatic brain injury law
- Ken Trombly To Donate Charity Performance at Holiday Fundraiser: Dec 14, 2017
- Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Dan Singer Prevails in Significant Pro Bono Case
- Ken Trombly on the host committee for Tzedek DC
- Ken Trombly lectures about traumatic brain injury law
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer