Outside of work, Dan is an avid golfer and recently helped to host the D.C. Trial Lawyer Association’s annual golf charity fundraising event, which was held on September 28, 2017 at Whiskey Creek Golf Course near Frederick, MD. The event raised thousands of dollars for the Yellow Ribbon Fund, a charity dedicated to assisting injured veterans with their transition back to civilian life.
Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- What You Should Know About the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Preventative Measures You Can Take to Avoid The Coronavirus
- KEN TROMBLY INCLUDED IN SUPER LAWYERS’ “TOP 100” LIST FOR DC AREA, SECOND YEAR IN A ROW
- Ken Trombly Speaks at National Program for Brain Injury Attorneys
- Ken Trombly and Family Host Democracy Summer Fundraiser
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer