Outside of work, Dan is an avid golfer and recently helped to host the D.C. Trial Lawyer Association’s annual golf charity fundraising event, which was held on September 28, 2017 at Whiskey Creek Golf Course near Frederick, MD. The event raised thousands of dollars for the Yellow Ribbon Fund, a charity dedicated to assisting injured veterans with their transition back to civilian life.
Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Kenneth Trombly and Family Hosts Democracy Summer Fundraiser
- Daniel Singer Featured in a Recent D.C. Pro Bono Center Video
- Record Setting verdict of $8.35M obtained in D.C. Superior Court
- Ken Trombly Donated Charity Performance at Fundraiser for Children’s Hospital
- Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer