Outside of work, Dan is an avid golfer and recently helped to host the D.C. Trial Lawyer Association’s annual golf charity fundraising event, which was held on September 28, 2017 at Whiskey Creek Golf Course near Frederick, MD. The event raised thousands of dollars for the Yellow Ribbon Fund, a charity dedicated to assisting injured veterans with their transition back to civilian life.
Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Ken Trombly To Donate Charity Performance at Holiday Fundraiser: Dec 14, 2017
- Dan Singer Attends Yellow Ribbon Fund Fundraiser
- Dan Singer Prevails in Significant Pro Bono Case
- Ken Trombly on the host committee for Tzedek DC
- Ken Trombly lectures about traumatic brain injury law
- Read More News From Trombly & Singer