Attorneys sometimes provide people with help and direction during the most difficult times of their lives. At Trombly & Singer, PLLC, our Washington DC wrongful death lawyers understand that no event in life is more difficult than the untimely death of a loved one.
- Was a fatal car accident caused by the negligence of the other driver?
- Could a fatal assault have been prevented if the “secured” building really had proper security in place?
- Was a fatal medical complication the result of medical malpractice on the part of a doctor or nurse?
Families often suspect something was wrong but they don’t know how to get the answers they need to find closure. At the law office of Trombly & Singer, PLLC, our attorneys have been helping families get the answers and compensation they need to move forward with their lives after the wrongful death of a loved one for more than 30 years.
For compassionate legal help, contact office to speak with a Washington DC personal injury lawyer at no cost. We represent clients in Washington, DC, Maryland, and with the assistance of local counsel, in Virginia, West Virginia and other jurisdictions.What to Do After an Unexpected Death in DC
What to Do After an Unexpected Death in DC
After an unexpected death due to another’s negligence, questions about what occurred loom large – but so do questions about the future. What will life be like now? How will we move forward?
The law allows families to be compensated for direct economic losses, and in some jurisdictions, for less tangible losses such as loss of security, guidance, and emotional support.
At Trombly & Singer, PLLC, a qualified Washington DC wrongful death attorney will review the evidence relating to the cause of death in order to determine how to best prove fault or negligence. If you have a claim against another party, he will help you pursue the full compensation you are due under the law. You may be able to recover money for:
- Medical expenses prior to death
- Pain and suffering of the deceased
- Lost wages for your loved one’s future economic earnings
- Mental anxiety and emotional distress suffered by family members
- The value of the services your loved one provided to the family
- The loss of guidance and counsel a parent would have provided to a child
- The loss of support and companionship of a spouse, a parent or a child
Hire a Washington DC Wrongful Death Lawyer
Our attorneys work with clients who have wrongful death claims in Washington, DC, Baltimore City, throughout Maryland including Prince George’s County, and, with the assistance of local counsel, in Virginia and other jurisdictions. Contact us today to set up a free legal consultation with one of our experienced attorneys who will work tirelessly for you.